Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Madness

Today was pretty decent.
 
The weather today was perfect for roller blading, which I did for transportation to work. It was slightly windy with some nice sun that didn't make me sweat buckets!

My work shift was very short, just a 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Why so short? Well because I'm still paid by the hour, it was very likely that I would get overtime this week. So, because today was slow I was able to go home a little early.
 
I went to Festival Foods right after my shift. Those stupid self-checkout machines never work and I always seem to have problems with them. I bought a bunch of different kind of drinks to get my hydration up!
12 drinks! Picture doesn't include the water I was drinking.
 
Since I'll be working on Group Meals and Group Events, I thought I'd share my little creation for our morning groups that come in for morning meetings, Bible studies, etc. Below is a picture of our three different types of coffees (Decaf, Hazelnut, and Robust) all from Ethopia! We actually donate money from each cup a guest drinks! Anyway, this was the setup.

~After Work Selfie~
 In other related news, I emailed the Pastor who offered me a job. I asked if a couple questions regarding Pay, Hours, and Cost.

Looking forward to sharing more stories later~

Josiah


No comments:

Post a Comment