Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day off!

Today was my day off! And after a 14 hours shift yesterday it was well needed!

The original plan was to spend the morning sleeping in and relaxing. Then I was going to go bowling with some friends from work. After that, I was going to get picked up by my girlfriend where I was going to take her to Bunker Beach and dinner.

However the day was not at all how I planned it, and it was amazing!

First, I woke up at 7:30 AM and I took a shower, and then immediately fell back asleep.

I woke up with texts from one of my friends saying he couldn't come so we decided to call off the bowling party. So what did I do for a couple hours? I walked aroung Target and purchased a new case for my Tablet!

My girl friend picked me up at 4:00 PM where we went to Bunker Beach for some Lazy River and some tanning!
 We then tried out a restaurant in Maple Grove, called The Lookout Bar & Grill! We were even part of their commerical, playing outdoor games and eating delicious food.


 The view was amazing from the Lookout Bar & Grill, overseeing a large neighborhood from Maple Grove.
I'm a luck man!
 
Over and all, it was a very good day! It was very relaxing and very fun!
 
Thanks for reading~
 
Josiah

No comments:

Post a Comment