Monday, June 9, 2014

Little about me

 


My life will be rapidly moving in motion as each day, week, and month passes. I am going to be recording my life as I begin to live it out. Being completely truthful, you will see my life through writing.

I am currently 19 years old, oldest of 6 sibilings. Currently my family and I do not have that great of a relationship, especially between myself and my dad. With that most likely never going to work out, I am going to move out on my own this summer. Hopefully I will be able to find an apartment by mid July.
Taken by Me. Follow me on instagram at josiah_the_servant

I work at Pizza Ranch; a fun, friendly buffet style restaurant. I am currently a Shift Manager, however with hard work I requested a promotion and it was granted!! On Monday I will be receiving a salary based pay and I will be titled a B2B Marketing Leader and Shift Manager. I am super excited to continue at Pizza Ranch. My duties will be to set up fun social events, group meals (catering stlye events), business meetings, and working on the social media side to Pizza Ranch.

My heart is taken by an amazing beautiful young lady named Meagan. She and I have been together for almost 2 years, and I plan on one day marrying her.

 
 
 
As far as hobbies and such go, I currently work. That is my hobby. My life goal is to own my own restaurant, or franchise chain of restaurants. And I'm beginning to learn the process of opening a new restaurant. I am already a manager, managing over 75 employees and working well over 50 hours a week. Any free time I have is spent relaxing at home watching Psych or Sherlock Homes, my current favorite TV shows.
 
 
I can't wait to move out and start out on my own and to see where my life might lead me in the months to come.
 
Thanks for reading~
 
Josiah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment