Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beautiful Day and the Cherry on Top!

For the most part, I worked all day. Working an 11-8 shift with a small break in between. It was a very busy lunch, while dinner was only half as busy.
 
On the way home, I always walk, I took some photos of the gorgeous sky!
 






These were all taken by ROLLER BLADING too. :-)

At about 8:00 I called my girlfriend to discuss the little events that took up our day, and then I threw out the idea for her to come up to me so we could go see How to Train Your Dragon 2. So that's what we did! We went to see it and honestly, it was a pretty cute movie.

 
So it was a beautiful day and it even had a little "cherry on top" with the little date with my girl.
 
On a personal note, I am setting up an interview to be a Apartment Caretaker, hoping to cut the costs of the apartment itself immensely. I am currently starting a salary paid position that will lead me to closer to my goal as a restaurant owner.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Josiah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment